DeHavilland DHC-6 Twin Otter
|Since last 100h:||27:04
Terms and Conditions for leasing the aircraft
- SAI Aviation reserves the right to refuse any transactions.
- Leases are month-to-month agreements and not eligible for lease-to-own.
- The aircraft registration will not be changed as we use it for our system.
- Lease payments are non-refundable except on a case-by-case basis with approval by SAI Aviation.
- Lessees are responsible for maintenance and 100hs checks during the term of their contract.
- Lessees are responsible for leaving the plane at the continent it was leased.
- Aircraft for lease requiring "random" maintenance will be repaired prior to lease contract.
- All payments should be made out to the group SAI Aviation from the account that will receive the plane.
- Lease renewals may be granted by contacting SAI Aviation and providing payment prior to the end of the current lease term.
- Aircraft will be returned to SAI Aviation at the end of the lease term with no intervention of the Lessees needed.